|Public Swim Schedule|
975 Sandy Lane
Monday - Friday 5:30 AM - 11:45 AM
Monday - Friday 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM (4 lanes shallow end and 3 lanes deep end)
Monday - Friday 8:00 PM - 9:20 PM (doors close at 9:25 PM)
Saturday 7:00 AM -10:45 AM (until 11:45 if no rentals)
9:00 AM – 10:45 AM (4 lanes shallow end and 3 lanes deep end)
Sunday 7:00 A.M. -10:45 A.M. (until 11:45 if no rentals)
No lap swimming allowed during open swim
Open Swim/Family Swim
Monday - Friday 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Monday - Friday 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM (effective Monday, July 14th)
Saturday/Sunday 12:15 PM - 2:45 PM
Therapeutic pool open during adult hours only
· All sessions are $5.00 per person for age 18 and older, $3.00 for ages 5 -17 and under 5 is free.
· Monthly passes are available at the front desk.
· Seniors in the exercise program (Tues/Thurs/Friday, 9:30 AM) will pay $3.00 per day without a pass.
· Bathing attire is required. NO CUTOFFS, STREET CLOTHES, GYM ATTIRE OR T-SHIRTS
· No flotation devices. (i.e. bubbles, swimmies, float suits, life vests etc.)
· Shoulder length hair must be tied up or under a swimming cap.
· Everyone must shower before entering the pool.
· In the event of lightning, everyone must exit pool until the storm passes.
· Any child unaccompanied by an adult must swim two widths of the pool without stopping and tread water for one (1) minute before they are allowed to go in the water by themselves.
· McDermott Pool reserves the right to revoke the swim privileges of any and all individuals who do not comply with all rules and regulations stated on this flyer or above counter.
THIS SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.