The official website of the Warwick City Council will allow you, the concerned resident, to contact your Council representative in a rapid manner. It will also give you the tools to become a highly informed constituent so that you may offer your opinions with confidence and ease. In short, without communication, we cannot be an effective voice for your wants, needs and concerns.
Here at City Hall, it is our sincere hope that you will take advantage of these resources and become more involved in the every-day decisions in our local government. Together, we can responsibly forge ahead and create a brighter future for our city and our children.
To begin, please select one of the options listed below:
- Members of the Warwick City Council - In order to enhance communication with their constituency, each council member their own individual web pages.
- Council Agenda - View the docket of the upcoming meeting of the Warwick City Council. Printable versions provided.
- Committee Assignments - A detailed list of committee assignments and meeting times.
- Council Calendar - Review the scheduled council meetings for 2013.
- Archived Council Meetings - Review meetings minutes from previous Legislative sessions.
- Adopted Rules of the Warwick City Council - Review the Council rules and regulations for the 2013-14 legislative term. (COMING SOON)
- Find your Council Member - Learn who represents you and your neighbors through this online database provided in conjunction with the Rhode Island Secretary of State's Office.