What Services will Transwick provide?
The following is a comprehensive list of all of the destinations you may reach through the Transwick program:
- Weekly grocery shopping
- Pharmacy Transportation
- Health screenings and social service programs at Warwick's senior center
- Monthly retail shopping
- All recreational and educational programs at the city's senior and community centers
- Other special needs trips such as:
- McDermott Pool exercise programs
- Nursing homes in Warwick
- Kent County Memorial Hospital visits
- Visits to the RI Department of Human Services / Warwick Family Center (two week notice required)
- Banking (two week notice required)
- Recreation Trips
In order to schedule Transwick service, please complete the online application form.
Any Warwick resident who is 55 years of age or older, disabled, or does not possess any available means of transportation is eligible to participate in the Transwick program.
Transwick User Fee
$1.00 per round trip. Tokens are used and may be purchased at the two senior centers or at the Stop & Shops on Warwick Ave. and Bald Hill Road. Tokens are available in rolls of 20 for $10.00.
In order to suspend any transporation service, please contact the Transwick service office at the number listed above before your scheduled pickup time.
|Robert Smith||Transportation Planner||(401) 738-1276|