- 2021 Warwick Water Report
- Search for Properties with lead service
- Lead Pipe Identification Instructions
- Water Division Backflow Form
- Water Division Price List Revision
- 2018 Consumer Confidence Report
- 2017 Consumer Confidence Report
- 2016 Consumer Confidence Report
- Billing process - Including a description of your water bill. (COMING SOON)
- Kent County Water Authority
- FAQ About Drinking Water
- Local Water Quality Report
- Water Trivia Facts
- Real Estate Closing Form for Water and Sewer Charges - (NEW)
Rhode Island EPA
- USGS Massachusetts - Rhode Island Water Science Center - The mission of the USGS Massachusetts-Rhode Island Water Science Center is to provide the hydrologic information and understanding necessary for the management and use of the Nation's water resources.
- Water Science for Schools - Information on many aspects of water, along with pictures, data, maps, and an interactive center where you can give opinions and test your water knowledge.
- The Learning Web - A portion of the USGS website dedicated to K-12 education and life-long learning. Explore things on, in, around and about the Earth such as land, water, plants and animals, and maps.
- Ground Water Atlas of the United States - Describes the location, the extent, and the geologic and hydrologic characteristics of the major aquifers of the Nation
- Science in Your Watershed - Find information about your watershed
- Water Education Posters - Cartoon posters for grades K-12 on subjects of wetlands, water use, wastewater, navigation, ground water, and water quality
- Aquifer Basics
- Water Basics Glossary of Terms
- USGS Library - The largest earth science library in the world... providing information to other organizations and individuals in the areas of geology, hydrology, cartography, biology, and related fields.